You may also like…
- EXP GDC is a NOTEBOOK external graphics adapter equipment. Not include Graphics card.
- (use its notebook display need laptop comes with for Intel (R) HD graphics and connected above GTS450 as NVIDIA graphics. Otherwise you need external monitor. )
- Use M.2 M key 2280 specification (supports NVME's SSD interface) ; Generally notebook after 2016 supports this interface
The list of the laptops with M.2 (M KEY) X4 (40G / S) interface:
- Thinkpad X1 Carbon (2015 or)
- Intel NUC (2015 or)
- Clevo P750ZMP770ZMP770DMG
- MSI GE72
- HASEE Z7
- Lenovo 700 I7Y700
- Alienware 17 R3
- Terrans Force T5X599P750ZMX799P770zm
- GIGABYTE Brix BSi5HA 6200uX1 Carbon (2015 or)
- ASRock BEEBOX-S 6100U
- Dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution)
- Multistage anti interference circuit
- Data line reinforcement
- Multi power automatic switching (support for soft start)
- High quality imported electronic components
- Support metal cabinet (optional)
- Double copper technology to enhance system power supply
- Isolation protection circuit
- LED status indicator
- USB interface extension
- Lateral 6PIN power supply interface
The main parameters:
- Support for PCI-E X16, the actual X1 mode (according to different notebook configuration can be upgraded to X2 mode)
The basic parameters:
- Products: notebook PCI-E expansion device
- Product positioning: notebook performance upgrade.
- Operating system: for Windows XP/7/8/8.1, for Linux etc.
- (Remind: for Win XP, for Win8/8.1 is only compatible with the laptop with external screen)
- PCI-E X16:DMI GT/s (X1) 5
Power support（Note: the power limit without ATX cable）:
- 8P interface: 220W max.
- DC interface: 150W max.
Package List:(Not included Graphics Card and Power Supply)
- 1 x M.2 M PCI-E EXP GDC adapter
- 1 x M.2 M PCI-E cable
- 1 x ATX PSU power cable
- Due to the difference of production batch, some EXP GDC adapters have indicator light while some don't have, but it will not influence the usage, we have tested every adapter before out of factory.
- There is not CTD/PTD model switch now since they always don't used
Specification: M.2 M PCI-E Version PCIe PCI-E V9.5 EXP GDC Laptop Docking Station / External Laptop Video Card Dock
M.2 M PCI-E Version PCIe PCI-E V9.5 EXP GDC Laptop Docking Station / External Laptop Video Card Dock